Aloe Ferox‘s SUPER ALOE GEL is enriched with extracts from the Aloe ferox aloe plant. Allergic reactions to aloe are very uncommon. SUPER ALOE GEL can be applied repeatedly without any side effects. It may initially sting slightly on open wounds and sores but that is due to increased blood supply. Most of the medicinal properties of the aloe, listed below, are also present in SUPER ALOE GEL.
ADVANTAGE OF ALOE IN COSMETICS
- Moisture is required to provide flexibility to the collagen network in the skin. Aloe restores the moisture balance and prevents existing moisture from evaporating because it forms a barrier that also protects against the elements as well as air pollution. 70% of the dermal layer consists of collagen.
- It has the ability to penetrate through all the layers of the skin supplying nutrients and moisture deep into the skin while dilating blood vessels and increasing blood supply as it penetrates.
- Increased blood supply improves oxygen and nutrient delivery. It also stimulates collagen production necessarv for skin renewal.
- Age causes the collagen layer to weaken and results in loss of moisture and resilience. Aloe increases the concentration and strength of the collagen composition, which means a firmer skin and improved elasticity.
- Formation of wrinkles and deep character lines are delayed and softened.
- The solubility and absorption rate of moisturizers are increased.
ADVANTAGE OF THE ANTI-MICROBIAL PROPERTIES OF ALOE GEL
The combined anti-cancer and immune stimulating properties make it extremely useful for the following:
- Skin cancer.
- Treatment of psoriasis
- Prevention of wound infections.
- Increasing the solubility and absorption rate of medication such as cortisone prescribed for the skin.
ADVANTAGE OF THE HEALING PROPERTIES OF ALOE GEL
- Ability to penetrate through all the skin layers supplying nutrients and moisture to the deepest skin structures such as connective tissue, blood vessels and epidermal cells.
- Blood vessels become dilated and stimulate lymph node activity, which lead to increased nutrient supply to the cells and faster recovery and cellular renewal.
- The increased blood supply improves the supply of oxygen and nutrients and stimulates fibroblastic (clot formation) activity that plays an important role in wound healing.
- Pigmentation is suppressed, thereby delaying the formation of freckles, moles and age spots.
- Cells are protected from ultravioletradiation from the sun and aloe is scientifically proven as a UVB protector. Also prevents skin damage due to excessive sun exposure and accelerates healing of sunburnt skin.
The advantage of the healing, anti–inflammatory properties of Aloe Gel
It is extremely effective in the treatment of any injuries and wounds:
- Promotes cell renewal for all types of wounds such as burn, cut and scratch wounds. Renewal of skin tissue is 8 x faster than normal.
- Reduces swelling, accelerates wound contraction and wound breaking strength.
- Burn wounds and irritation caused by radiation are healed faster.
- Has an analgesic effect.
- Reduces inflammation by inhibiting thrornboxane (stimulates the activation of new blood platelets) by increasing blood supply.
PROLONGED SUN EXPOSURE IS HARMFUL
Sunburnt customers are always looking for relief. Applying SUPER ALOE GEL brings a sigh of relief.
- All skin colours require protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Sand, water (especially the sea), snow, ice and even buildings will reflect UV rays.
- Beach umbrellas only provide ±80 protection against UV rays.
- Sunburn can occur within 15 minutes, but usually occurs within 2-6 hours.
- According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, clouds, fog and moisture only provide as little as 20 protection against UV
- Excessive exposure to the sun’s UV rays is still the no. 1 cause of skin cancer.
- Protect yourself by applying ALOE FEROX SUN CARE LOTION / SUNKIDZSO+ to exposed skin 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Repeat after swimming, towel drying and other activities that encourage perspiring.
Source: Aloe Ferox Newsletter – November/December 2018 – Edition 6/2018